Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Meet My Sister

Hello!

Today I'm going to introduce my sister, Tassa!! Shes one and a half year younger than me. We live together in a flat now. She's now working as independent designer, fashion blogger, and a fashion stylist in a local magz Gadis. 180 degrees difference field of job! And actually, was also my dream job. But as an oldest child I need to continue the doctor's legacy LOL. I am happy that she is continuing my passion. So this must be how my parents feel about me. So now I am happy too.

*zen*

Okay! She is super short! I am already short and she is shorter than me. I am 153 btw. And I'd like to keep her height secret since I am lazy to ask if its okay to broadcast hers. Anyway! She is Aquarian. And one thing caught in my impression from all aquarians is.. The self centered selfish attitude *whoa no offense u guys I even talk about my own sis here now okay?* sisters are made to fight everyday. And forgive forget and jokes after. Gossip everyday. And have a long long chat before going to bed. And fight again after. I love and hate my sis very much *teary*

She also has a blog! Follow her!

www.fernabilnatassa.blogspot.com

And also her label!

www.malca.eu

And here pics of us together! I edit the first one with Line camera, and too lazy to do the second and third just using PS express to reduce noise! *Didnt reduce oily shine apparently* Ur welcome!

See ya! X






No comments:

Post a Comment