Sunday, May 19, 2013

Paint the Town Red

Well, what do u guys think after reading the title?

*time to think*

Actually I am gonna write I mean type a story about my ocd tendency. I dont know whether I am an obsessive compulsive bitch or not, because to diagnose one, u have to be 

1. Obsessive, 

Which I am, because yes I have many obsessions about ideas or things that normal people wont give a damn. For example, things should be put back to the same state as I put before. Not to be precisely symmetrical but to be precisely as I want. And sometimes symmetrical. And about cleanliness, I am similar to Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. I'm not gonna explain, u can google or watch the series instead. I get disgusted easily. And it keeps getting worse by day. I always visualize the stories behind each stuff, how they would be manifested by bacteria, virus, parasite, slime, dirt, dust, mucus, saliva, urine, u can name every gross stuff and that's it. So, I wash my hands frequently. No. EXCESSIVELY. 

I have an atopic skin, so basically, my default skin is very dry. And by keep washing my hands they will get dryer, and more prone to inflammation, more dryness, and finally infection. FML

2. Compulsive,

Means, when u have this obsession, U HAVE TO OR U'LL DIE. Okay, not dying, but u'll definitely get frustrated. U cannot live ur life. U need to do it right away. Or die. U know what I mean right?

In this case, I dont know if I am. Simply because, I always do my obsessions. I need to. I must. But I never try how does it feel not to. And please dont make me.

Oh yes! So what the title is about?! Why u so flight of ideas Tari?!

Actually, with my tendency to get ocd in cleanliness, I used to have diffilculties eating outside. I cant always find sink to wash my hands. And worse, I dont trust the cleanliness of the sink FML. I have been using hand sanitizer since I first knew it in med school, the difference from the usual drugstore products, it can kill even the mighty tuberculosis bacteria. It was so irritative but I keep using it. I need to.

But inventions keep invented and now, I am super attached to my PocketBac from Bath&BodyWorks. My favorite was Cherry Blossom, but now with wider variety and selections, I have a new fave!

And that explains the title.

See ya! X

No comments:

Post a Comment