Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Solo Trip

Do u know Solo? The one with capital s? It's a city in Java Island. To be bit more precise, it's in Central Java. The trip was my second time there. The first one was to attend a National Leadership Training. Its a meeting held by Center for Indonesian's Medical Student Activities. What I remember was I had fun n what I forgot was almost every material presented every session. Except the ice breaking games. And the games between sessions. Why. Maybe its automaticaly implemented to my brain that I didnt even realize I got it from the training.

Well! My second time was to attend a dermatology seminar titled "...."

A minute please

Titled not so sure but related to skin tumour? Why I dont remember while its a seminar and it's necessary for my job? Well u can read 5 sentences backward before this sentence then continue directly to the next sentence.

What I love about a trip is the culinary trip! That's my main priority even it beats my priority to camho with beautiful scenery, or anything sweet, cute, pretty, pastel and dreamy. Or quirky. Or just anything actually, with my best attempted face expression.

My list was not so long, it was:
- nasi liwet (missed)
- jajanan pasar (done)
- sate buntel (done)
- wedang ronde (done)
- selat solo (missed)
- serabi notosuman (done) (many times)

So saaaaad cant actually taste the original nasi liwet n selat solo. Means I need to come back there someday. Pray for me~

And these are pics from my second trip. I went there with my friend Angel, and we met with her niece I forgot who okay now I remember Aldi! Then we saw flowers in Angel's grandma's house.

Also met with my friend Yasmin at the seminar! Seminar equals small reunion as always~

And~ shopping for batik! Yes, batik is a must buy. Or at least a must try and camho with. See ya!





















No comments:

Post a Comment