Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Braids

I love braids. I used to have a waist length hair before, since I was exiled to a place with no good hair salon around in internship :( but thats good because I always has the urge to cut my hair. But I also wanted a super long hair. So if I keep cutting it out of boredom, it will take  a very long time. It will take forever actually because as long as I remember it, my last waist length hair was when I was in elementary school ZOMG. 

Since I graduated from high school, where I dont wanna bother dealing with teachers, so I kept my 'good student' attitude and hid my 'bad student' attitude well. I didnt color my hair. I didnt wear fit body uniform. Nor I showed off my skin. LOL. Its not that now I do it all the time though.

About the hair again, I trusted my hairstyle only in my fave salon at a time. Right now my fave are Shunji Matsuo and One Piece. But I prefer Shunji Matsuo more!

Since I had my time changing color, perming, smoothing, highlighting, bleaching, cutting, many times in college, now I get bored but still trying to get new looks everytime with my hair. Ive watched many youtube videos about braiding the hair. So ever since I has this passion in braiding. My favorite channel is cutegirlhairstyles, where she (the mother) styled her daughter's hair with so much variety in braids like uve never seen before. She is very creative and innovative, that everytime I see others doing braid tutorial, I think "Ive seen it it in her video, so lame, not original" LOL.

Now I am facing my exams in 5 months to be a.. Well I'll tell u later. I am not concentrating in grooming as much as I did so bear with me.

Here's few pics with my hair braided. Actually, I did quite a lot of different braids, but with my black hair, its hard to get a great pic. It will usually just look like I am showing off my ordinary hair FML.

See ya!







No comments:

Post a Comment