Thursday, May 23, 2013

Filter and Sticker

Hello!

Today I wanna share my life changing experience with one of the best inventions in phone photography.

Behooooold





Wait for it










Wait for it














Wait for it




















Read the title please!





Yes, FILTER and STICKER! (Okay, not one invention, but two! One made the earlier sentence cooler anyway.)

So, I love making my pictures, especially pics of me of course, to look prettier. Some people would say oh that's not natural, or worse, that's fake! Please try getting a man without having ur hair styled, make up on, n dress sloppily. I'd like to make a research study of case control to compare how long each will get a man. 

So, now we are living in 2 worlds actually. Real world, and not as good as the first world but full with fun and imagination, the virtual world. For me, I love to make the most of both worlds. So, filter and other editing application for pictures to me are just 'virtual' make up. 

I used to try making my pics better with photoshop in PC. It was hard for me who have no basic at all, time consuming, and with my lame hardware it was a horrific experience now that I recall!! God I have a deity level of patience!

And when I had my first iPhone, I get to know many photo application, and I AM SOLD. Too many filters. I am so so confused they are all making my face look better!! If not flawless!! And there are some which actually enhance ur facial features!!! Blessed u who devoted ur time in making them. May u look more and more like ur pics filtered. *fingerscrossed*

About stickers. They are soooooo CUTE!!! They will definitely distract people to the truth that the pic is actually ordinary. Or ugly. In my case, they will make mine cuter coz mine are cute even without stickers actually *blood vomit*

These below are my first experience using n trying some filters. Some with stickers also. U can see how much changes they've made to the pics. The pics was taken when I went with research team to some hospital to actively require some questionnaire data. Who said u cannot camho doing serious business?! Not me.

I was using different filter apps so I forget which app is which but even if they were taken just now I would still forget because I always just randomly try and use any filter I think suit the pics best. But the stickers I am using have always been dominated with stickers from LINE camera, Rakuga Cute, and Snapee. Ur welcome.

See ya! X







No comments:

Post a Comment