Friday, April 26, 2013

Malca

I love lookin pretty. Effortless. Yes I know to be very pretty u really need to work very hard. Except if ur that rich n brave u can just do many surgeries at once like the reality show 'the Swan'. I am. Not. That rich. Or brave unfortunately. And yes to be the best u hv to know ur weakness. I want to change my complexion. It is oily and prone to acnes. I want my eye bag gone. I hv atopic gene and actually its kinda cool because I believe it has something to do with my astenic body even though I hv big appetite. But my skin is very dry, easily wrinkled, and thanks to my rhinitis my eyebag can only be helped with surgery :'O besides my face, now it comes to what I wear. I dont really believe in branded designs. But oh my god branded items are usually way more comfortable!!! Cute designs that I love sometimes are super uncomfortable n with my atopic skin it tortures me even more. Look cute wearing them but rashes everywhere NAH! So, when my sister finally making her own label, I feel so very happy!!! I can design what I want!!! And I know she will make it as comfortable as it possibly could. Her brand is Malca. Not all are super comfortable but at least it has standard. At least it is wearable but many times my skin still cant resist the tag. To be fair even I cant stand some pricier clothes' tags :S go check Malca's web at www.malca.eu or their instagram n twitter @malcamalca *is it illegal to promote here anyway?* Well that's it for now. See ya! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment