Monday, April 15, 2013

My iPhone 4S First Look

This was my first iPhone cover n earphone jack plug i bought. N I am such a loyal bitch (or just lazy) so i didnt bother to change for a very very long period. And actually i just change the cover recently because my friend made me realize that it is time to move on. The cover had cracks on many parts, dirts, and even changed colors because of too much sun exposure?! My new one is a baby pink silicone cover without plug. Fyi the plug broke even long before I changed the cover. It was pretty annoying when taking pictures actually so I was in love hate relationship with it n may be deep inside I secretly wished n waited for the time it'd finally break. So here are the pics when I really love my iPhone! Now I love it even more. We have this sister relationship that u hate it wanna change it to new one but u cant n truth is u dont wanna lose it (the difference is only that I'd trade or sell it with newer version). K bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment