Friday, April 12, 2013

Comic!

I love reading good books. For me good books are not just about the writings. The cover matters. Whoever said don't judge a book by it's cover is definitely.. Not me. Who was that anyway? I love pretty pictures. So I will always unconsciously choose a book with cover that attracts me. After that it is the title. Sometimes lousy title doesn't matter if it has a very pretty pictures. I'm a melancholic girly bitch so I prefer female authors. Sophie Kinsela is my fave. Okay. Stop here because I wasn't going to tell stories about novels. My point is. When it comes to books or anything readable, pictures matter most to me than the writings. So I REALLY LOVE MANGA and COMIC. I also love manhwa from Korea or some Chinese ones but still greatest drawings are those in mangas n comics. I can't decide which one is better, cuz, I love the romantic girly style of manga, while comics are more witty n fun to see. Indonesia also has it's own manga called maqita. It's developing and I am proud and also support it very much. One of my fave maqinin (how we call the maqita maker as u guessed. Or not. Whatever.) is SYS! Google her and read her story about veggies please! Right now I am on a night shift in a small hospital, *i don't mean to insult please don't kick me out the job* but I still have time to read comics yes thanks Internet, n TariPad (yes my iPad's name). In the meantime I even read one. Good doctor should be good at time management u know. My fave comics are Donald Duck, Smurf, Snoopy, Powerpuff Girls, Spongebob, Tintin, Garfield, but can only read some of em on TariPad. Let me know if u know where to read all of em please I beg you. I feel like I've learnt a lot, I mean A LOT from those books with so many pictures on it. I don't see the world much but thanks to those I can imagine so much more than the worlds offer. Even galaxies. Or something consists of galaxies. Call me a geek and I will be proud. Haha. Besides that, I also learnt and will still learn much more about life lessons. Good deeds. Peace. Love. Happiness. Friendship. Freedom. Gratitude. Thank you for teaching me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment