Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Long Hair

Hello!

For u who really wish it's my armpit's hair, BOO YA it's nooot, it's the hair on my head!

And yes! For u who unfortunately has no life and read my post about how I spent a year in an inhabitant area *hyperbolic of course come on! Spices in every piece of arts?!*, well, kinda, Leuwiliang percisely, u could guess. Or not. 

Yes, living there has made me postponing my impulsive haircutting everytime I feel like to!!! And my hair can finally reach the 'long hair' criteria!!! I can see many hairstyle mags and literally can browse and choose any hairstyle on any page!! I mean, if u have the short hair, u can browse but can only choose the one on short hair pages. And medium ones, u can do only with short and medium pages. U know what I mean. I dont have to explain every detail right. My name is not google -_-

Yes u can do extensions but that's not my point. *defensive*

What I am going to tell, is how I miss my hair length. The pics I'm about to show are not showing my max hair length I've achieved, which was waist length and instead of pretty, it looked scary. That's my conclusion after surveying people's first comments about my waist length hair. Especially from the back. FML.

I will definitely reach this length again. 

I will. *fingerscrossed*

See ya! X




No comments:

Post a Comment